- Modartt - Piano-e-competition performances
- Impromptu No. 3
- Prelude Impromptu No. 12 in B, Barcarolle
Modartt - Piano-e-competition performances
Impromptu No. 3
Designed for total relaxation, the salon features a comfortable seating area with a full Kaleidoscope entertainment system plus a beautiful Baby Grand self-playing piano. A sleek modern space with seating for 12 guests, large picture windows provide a fabulous ocean backdrop whilst dining.
- Chopin: Impromptu No. 1 In A Flat Major Op. 29.
- Barry Lyndon.
- HuffPost is now a part of Verizon Media.
- La Patria non esiste (Italian Edition)!
- (16 Videos)?
Forward of the dining area, a spiral staircase leads up to the bespoke wine cellar on the bridge deck. Equipped with multiple outdoor living spaces, her extensive decks offer infinite possibilities for lounging in the sunshine.
Prelude Impromptu No. 12 in B, Barcarolle
On the main aft deck, a covered lounge area is set up for guests to enjoy morning coffee or afternoon drinks in the sunshine. On the bridge deck, the skylounge opens onto a vast outdoor dining space with a circular dining table for 12, plus a lounge area for after-dinner cocktails. These have been standardised according to our List of Orchestras.
The date and place of the recording. The number 33 , 45 or 78 indicates the playback speed of a vinyl record, followed by its size in inches, e. Performances on cassette or VHS tapes are not included in this discography.
- Impromptu Public Speaking - Competition Tickets, Sat 26 Oct at | Eventbrite.
- Love Is A Four Letter Word.
- Work “Impromptu in E-flat major, op. 90 no. 2, D. Allegro” - MusicBrainz.
- Newmans Quest For The One True Church.
The name of the record label in italics , followed by the catalogue number of the disk. The year that the recording was released which may be years or decades after the original recording was made. If only part of a work is available in a recording, the relevant sections or movements are indicated.
CD — Naxos 8 .